Ari:

The color DVD on this title is very good. I bought it from overseas.  Very
reasonable. Also I wish they would put out "Down To The Sea In Ships". I  think
I might as well buy a DVD-R because it fell into the public domain. I was
quite moved by this film with Dean Stockwell and his grandfather Lionel
Barrymore when I was a child. I was going to buy a 16mm print at one  point.

Best, Tom

In a message dated 11/10/2008 12:39:46 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,