Mopo Folks _ I have a series of ORIGINAL 11x14 Stills and * x 10 stills Of Mary Pickford

and also Douglas Fairbanks. In The 80. s The Academy had sent the wife of a Hollywood actor

to me as I am on thier list of Dealers from The Margret Herrick archive of Th AMPAS®

The stills are wonderful as they are STAMPTED many by Pickfords staff Photographer K.O. Rahm

and the are actiual stills used by the Hollywood wax museum by the Sternbergs who where the actual

sculptors. I believe these were given direct to the artist by Pickford and Fairbanks.

I also in the Lot found Original George Hurrell and Clarence sinclair BULL who where MGM staff

photographers , and shot on 8x10 view camera negative. To see these stunning Images up close is aweseome

I have sold some through the years however , Ill never see this type Photo again in my Life im sure.

Ive seen similar being sold in auctions in the 500- 2000 - 5000 range.

I also have some Clark Gable by Bull and Jimmy Durante and some other people.

Also I have a interview that I did with George Hurrell from like 1980 thats like 1/2 hr of asking him all about his style and carreer and favorite subjects .. I was 25 when I spoke with him and it was a rare treat.
Ill Give that Free with any Hurrell Photo  I offer.

Tom  Hollywood Dream Factory® selling Movie items since 1977

419-474-3065

www.hollywooddreamfactory.com
ebay Id- Dreamfactory