  From: Roger Kim
  To: mop...@sol03.american.edu
  Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 8:30 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] How many copies of movie posters made?

  On a sort of related note, I remember when someone offered Fantasia 2000 Imax
posters for around $50. This was before the movie opened in my city, and I
thought that these would become hard to find, so I bought one. I incorrectly
reasoned that few posters were made, since there are not many Imax theaters. It
turns out that these posters are everywhere. Perhaps, they printed tons of them
with the intent of selling to collectors. To make matters worse, I saw the film
when it came to Seattle, and I thought it was horrible.

  -rk