Rich,

You should do special promotions with those 5000 Smoke Signals posters. Example: Everyone who wins at least one Star Wars poster gets a free Smoke Signals poster.

Speaking of Smoke Signals, I think that's one of the few films where product placement slipped by me, and I didn't realize it until after the film. It should have been obvious to me. There's a scene where one of the characters goes on and on about Denny's grand slam breakfast.

-rk