"RARE" (It almost never is.)

Dave
www.posteropolis.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Claude Litton
  To: mop...@sol03.american.edu
  Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 9:04 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Ebay listings "WOW" & other peeves

  Most listings that come to mind are reasonably clear and for someone like
myself who searches daily, they allow me to peruse quickly for what I am
seeking.

  Naturally we all have pet peeves such as the lobby cards, Mexican cards,
those unusually long listing from panzeterex (that I avoid like the plaque)
etc. that are listed in the "originals" categories.

  I have always found those sellers who use the term "WOW" in their description
to catch your eye for what is normally a mediocre offering.  My question to
sellers is-----------------Do you believe this is effective or actually a term
actually saying "This listing is not worthwhile but I hope this catches your
eye to look at it"?

  What is your pet peeve about ebay listings?

  CJL
  In a message dated 1/9/2009 2:54:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,