I find it annoying when instead of spending a bit of time on a proper condition
report, the seller wastes a lot of time on giving the plot of the movie.

Lumi

Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 10:17:40 -0600From: brucehershen...@gmail.comsubject:
Re: [MOPO] Ebay listings "WOW" & other peevesTo: mop...@sol03.american.edu
I hate when they say that the poster looks worse in their digital image than it
does in person. How come they never say it looks BETTER in their digital image
than it does in person?

For that matter I can't count the number of times that an eBay image of
something I purchased just "happened" to obscure or leave out some important
part of the poster (like their "scanner" can't fit the entire image, so they
leave out the tattered bottom border, etc).

Bruce