From: David Lieberman <dli...@aol.com>
Subject: [MOPO] post your best "stupid questions"
To: mop...@sol03.american.edu

We get A LOT of questions every day from all over the world.

Some just make us go "huh?"

Here is one we got today:

"My dad's third wife had a original wood Wizard of Oz movie thing. Its in our
attic at my dads. Whats the value of that?"

David Lieberman
CineMasterpieces.com | 15721 N. Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 -- Scottsdale,
Az 85260
Vintage Original Movie Posters | 602 309 0500 | Office/Gallery Open By Appt.
Only.

Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499.

      Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out
more