well when are you going to send me the $25 back??

At 05:34 PM 2/6/2009, Polish Poster Shop wrote:
partially related to posters but related to poster purchase:

"I bought a poster from your for $25 but my bank charged me additional $25 for
using the card outside of the country, so please refund the difference. I am
not allowed to use this card abroad"

and another nice one:

"i have seen the same poster at much higher price. would your refund my purchase
if my expert tell that this is fake and not original"..

and there are ton's more of these..

Krzysztof

Polish Posters Shop
phone: +48 601 723269
phone/fax: +48 71 7967336
i...@polishposter.com
http://www.polishposter.com
with subject: [MOPO] post your best "stupid questions"