From: Franc <fdav...@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] post your best "stupid questions"
To: mop...@sol03.american.edu
Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 9:54 AM

Message

 _filtered #yiv317437721 {
font-family:MS Mincho;}
 _filtered #yiv317437721 {
font-family:Tahoma;}
 _filtered #yiv317437721 {
font-family:Mincho;}
 _filtered #yiv317437721 {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
#yiv317437721 P.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE:12pt;MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt;FONT-FAMILY:"Times New Roman";}
#yiv317437721 LI.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE:12pt;MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt;FONT-FAMILY:"Times New Roman";}
#yiv317437721 DIV.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE:12pt;MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt;FONT-FAMILY:"Times New Roman";}
#yiv317437721 A:link {
COLOR:blue;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv317437721 SPAN.MsoHyperlink {
COLOR:blue;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv317437721 A:visited {
COLOR:blue;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv317437721 SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
COLOR:blue;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv317437721 P {
FONT-SIZE:12pt;MARGIN-LEFT:0in;MARGIN-RIGHT:0in;FONT-FAMILY:"Times New Roman";}
#yiv317437721 SPAN.EmailStyle18 {
FONT-WEIGHT:normal;COLOR:blue;FONT-STYLE:normal;FONT-FAMILY:Arial;TEXT-DECORATION:none;}
#yiv317437721 DIV.Section1 {
}

You're
lucky. I get these ALL THE TIME even though my postings all say in big bold
print: THIS IS NOT A VIDEO. THIS IS NOT A DVD. Usually the buyer completes and
pays for the transaction and then sends an e-mail saying, "I just ordered a
video from you."    This is to ensure additional work on my part,
cancelling the transaction through Ebay so that I can get my commission fee
back
and reversing the PayPal payment. It also means I have to recreate the listing
for my dbase which automatically deletes listings once a purchase is made. I
love customers who don't read the listing.

The
second dumbest question that I get ALL THE TIME and love to death is from
people
who see I'm selling a lobby card from let's say The Bride Wore
Boots who'll write to me and ask where they can find the DVD because
they've been looking all over for it. FRANC