In other hobbies, that question would easily be answered by turning to your
handy-dandy Price Guide, which decrees EXACTLY how much on an item should
sell for, and the percentage one item should sell for compared to another
from the same type, based on condition or size.

And the prices in the price guides come from the leading dealers in the
hobby, who quite naturally pump up the prices on items their inventories are
loaded with, and who depress the prices of items they don't own and would
like to buy!

Bruce