I think it is really low to attack a MoPo member on the list, ESPECIALLY
anonymously.

But that's not as low as our low, low prices on our lots of 4 to 7 lobby
cards (including many silent era ones) that close in just 13 hours!

Using our handy dandy "year ascending sort" (did you know we had that?) at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/search/192/sort/5/14.html, I see some
sets at INSANELY low prices (feel free to correct me on that) such as SIX
lobby cards from THEMAN WHO HAD EVERYTHING (the 1920 movie starring Jack
Pickford) which are currently at just eight dollars for ALL SIX cards, and
that includes the Title Card!

In all, there are 23 lots of four to seven lobby cards, and almost all are
currently "priced to sell". And you learn the coolest things from these
cards. In one card from The Sonora Kid, cowboy Tom Tyler is shown shaving a
dog. Is that what most cowboys did on those lonely nights on the range?

And of course, if silent lobby cards aren't your cup of tea, there are some
5,000 other cards closing as well in just 13 hours, and lots of them are
"pretty incredible and I think they are priced right"! See them all in
ascending order (the order in which they close) at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/search/192/sort/1/14.html

Bruce