I'm not a dealler as such but I think it's safe to say they are depressed due
to recessions globally (No brainer) - Here in the UK were facing the worst
recession for over 100 years according to the Independant newspaper which is
admirable as far as newspapers go.

People will be buying though, just not as many, it may even be that people with
lots of disposable income are buying more.

Personally, I am on a hold from purchasing movie posters due to suffering 2 job
losses within 6 months - A new phase of experience for myself being in a job
for 14 years previously. I just need to save everything I have to pay for the
mortgage. I've even stopped smoking normal cigarettes and have moved onto roll
ups (and i don't mean the whacky stuff)

Times are rock bottom for some, have to keep your chin up though and plod on,
don't let it get you down if you are a fellow sufferer, 2 years time and we'll
be thinking what was all the fuss about.

If you are suffering as a dealer, you really need to contact me and get your
business added on The Movie Poster Forum, new members are signing up every day,
the forum also gets very high page impressions (And I mean Impressions, not
hits) - There is only one space left so act quickly, I can also put you on a
waiting list if the space fills.

Sorry, that didn't mean to turn into a sales pitch, you know me, I have a
tendancy to think of others before myself ;-)

Andy
www.movieposterforum.com