few years ago I had small deal with a Lady from Australia. She wanted one of my
posters and offered another one, Polish poster, as trade. It was good for me,
nice poster which i really wanted arrived to me, packaged as i suggested with
some "soft packaging material around the wrapped poster to avoid movements
inside the tube"  and I got it wrapped in paper and tube was filled with these
small foam peanut shape fillers.... but they were greasy.... the paper around
the paper was greasy and the peanut shape foam fillers were actually peanut
shape CORN CHIPS...  at the first look they looked like these packaging fillers
but i realized very fast that they were actual corn chips. Never tried
them, they smelled like outdated chips..

best,
Krzysztof

Polish Posters Shop
http://www.polishposter.com