I only reuse some of your boxes
I never ship with those double thick boards you use
they cost so much for me to buy, that I keep them for in-house use

I have a whole pile of them!!!

At 04:47 PM 8/24/2009, Bruce Hershenson wrote:
We never recycle in the conventional sense, but we "pre-recycle". We use such great packing materials that those who receive them are able to re-send them to others. I would bet that people like Rich Halegua and Marty Davis (who order from us regularly) are able to mostly only re-use our packaging, thus saving them lots of money and saving lots of trees as well.

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 2:25 PM, polish poster <<mailto:polish.pos...@gmail.com>polish.pos...@gmail.com> wrote:
Richard Halegua Comic Art writes:

> can we say "Cheetos"??

> <http://www.lesjones.com/www/images/posts/cheetos-girl.jpg>http://www.lesjones.com/www/images/posts/cheetos-girl.jpg

yes, that's what I got inside the tube, well.. no girl inside of course..

best
Krzysztof

Polish Posters Shop
<http://www.polishposter.com/>http://www.polishposter.com