Again, Not having a go Dave as I have heard you drive a hummer, but thought
this is quite interesting lol....

Air Travel V's The Hummer

From: andyan...@hotmail.com
To: mopo-l@listserv.american.edu
Subject: RE: [MOPO] packaging----REPACKAGED MATERIALS
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 01:15:25 +0100

Not having a go here but why is the whole world obsessed with recycling?

Surely the carbon footprint on say a "Hummer" is a million times worse than
buying new poster tubes?

Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 20:03:00 -0400
From: dli...@aol.com
Subject: [MOPO] packaging----REPACKAGED MATERIALS
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

AOL Email

      We recycle if the packaging is "good enough".

      All cardboard received we re use. We even re use a lot of the
      cushioning material. No cheetos though.

      If a tube we receive is strong enough (if we can stand on it without
      it buckling), we will re use it.

      We actually like to use tubes that have been beat up (if they are
      strong enough) because my theory is that if a package looks crappy on the
      outside people will leave it alone and not mess with it. No one would
      think a $1000.00 poster is in a tube that looks like hell!!

David Lieberman

CineMasterpieces.com |
      15721 N. Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 -- Scottsdale, Az
      85260
Vintage Original Movie Posters
      | 602 309 0500 | Office/Gallery Open By Appt.
  Only.