This has been a fascinating (and sad) discussion about the fakes, the forgeries being made, with the DRACULA one sheet discussed as the most recent example.

In reading the posts from all of those in the know, there hasnt been any talk (if known) about who the ORIGINAL "restorer" was who first took the S2 poster, and did the initial work to it, sanded it down, treated it etc, to make it appear like a 1931 poster. Diane has said she worked on in back in the spring.

My question is... who first took this poster and began the process to alter it from it's original form? Has any restoration company or name ever surfaced?

Best.

Jeff