If it was me I would refund and send him a message saying you are refunding due
to him not being happy and that the refund does not mean you are admitting they
are fake. Thne I would relist them and put it down to a bad experience.

Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 19:09:51 +0000
From: lhascalov...@hotmail.com
Subject: [MOPO] Fake poster paranoia
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Hi everyone,

I had an eBay session closing two weeks ago.

Today, I received back a package from one of the winners.

He sent back the following two posters:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350255178283&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350255167484&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT

with just a brief note instructing me to refund him because the posters are
fake.

Now, first of all, who will go to the extent to make a fake out of a military
style A&C ?

The posters are NOT linen backed, have fold wear and separation and are, as
anybody can see 100% original.

How would you deal with this person ?

Thank you for your input.

Lumi (lobbies)

Windows Live Hotmail: Your friends can get your Facebook updates, right from
Hotmail®.

Keep your friends updated— even when you’re not signed in.