MessageHi Lumi - What Franc just said. Exactly what Franc just said.
Phil
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Franc
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 8:35 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Fake poster paranoia

  Hi Luminita--- Aside from the other comments, I'd like to recommend that you
NOT issue the refund until a) the posters are back in your possession and
you're positive that the buyer didn't switch them and b) you initiate a
cancellation of the Ebay transaction(s) that this buyer confirms to Ebay so
that you can get back your Ebay commissions. After the buyer confirms the Ebay
cancellation of the transactions and you've got your posters back, you can
refund the money and in the meantime block this Ebay buyer from your future
auctions so that you won't have to deal with him in the future.  Unfortunately
this joker can still leave you a bad feedback even after the Ebay cancellation
and there's nothing you can do about it. FRANC