Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 19:09:51 +0000
From: lhascalov...@hotmail.com
Subject: [MOPO] Fake poster paranoia
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Hi everyone,
I had an eBay session closing two weeks ago. Today, I received back a package from one of the winners. He sent back the following two posters: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350255178283&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350255178283&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350255167484&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350255167484&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT> with just a brief note instructing me to refund him because the posters are fake. Now, first of all, who will go to the extent to make a fake out of a military style A&C ? The posters are NOT linen backed, have fold wear and separation and are, as anybody can see 100% original. How would you deal with this person ? Thank you for your input. Lumi (lobbies)

Windows Live Hotmail: Your friends can get your Facebook updates, right from HotmailĀ®. <http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_4:092009>

Keep your friends updated--- even when you're not signed in. <http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_5:092010>