J.R.

Thanks for the kind words.

We have posted our latest newsletter
<http://www.learnaboutmovieposters.com/NewSite/LAGNIAPPE/LAMPPOST/Newsletter
.asp>  which focuses on the Universal horror fakes AS WELL AS other fakes
and/or potential fakes.  In addition to the ongoing updates involving the
Universal horror fakes, we have prepared a different "Fake
<http://www.learnaboutmovieposters.com/NewSite/INDEX/ARTICLES/FAKES.asp>
Movie Poster Report" that addresses other fakes or potential fakes including
information on the S2 Art Group with a listing of the titles that S2 has
released so far; the "minty whites" with a listing of the titles provided to
us by Bruce Hershenson and David Lieberman as well as the excellent
comparison report prepared by Bruce; a listing of the Hammer quads and the
new lobby cards that pose a potential problem for collectors confusing these
with original issues; the Zanart lobby cards that are being sold as
originals, etc.  We are marking these titles in the Cinema Poster Archive as
well.

We have two links on the home page.  The "neon" boxed link is for the update
on the Universal Horror fakes and the associated lawsuits.  The Fake Movie
Poster Report link is located on the right under "General Info" titled FAKES
and addresses the general area of fakes on the market.

If anyone would like to contribute to these articles, please let us know and
we will be happy to credit the information appropriately.

Susan
LearnAboutMoviePosters.com <http://www.learnaboutmovieposters.com>

  _____