I'll second that!
  Richard

Richard Del Belso

Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 18:04:12 +0000
From: filmfantast...@msn.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] LAMP throws real light on forgeries
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

You know,  Ed and Sue do so much for this hobby that, for the most part, goes
unseen and is a thankless job, not to mention unprofitable. (Hey a guys got to
pay his rent). They are still trying to recover from Katrina. These are two of
the nicest people you would ever want to meet and have such great senses of
humor, which always tells me alot about a person. I just wanted to publicly
join JR and the many others that have done so in thanking them for all the
countless hours and days of hard work on this hobby's behalf. They aren't doing
it to sell posters or increase their revenue, but to provide all of us in this
hobby with as current and truthful information as possible. Thank you so much,
both of you, for all your hard work.

Sue

www.hollywoodposterframes.com