Shrewd observations, all. Especially the final one.

   Richard

Richard Del Belso

Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:13:43 +0100
From: w...@bqjansen.demon.nl
Subject: Re: [MOPO] I think the economy is getting better
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

you've bid on the wrong items! Seriously, there is a definite shift in
collection taste. I noticed that the Ossessione fotobusta set did not sell for
a $300 opening bid. Just two years ago they were making 3 or 4 times that price
easily.
I am the happy winner of a Thief Of Bagdad onesheet in very fine condition for
$365 including BPM. A year or two ago I bid $1200 for a similar( or the same
)one at Bruce's without a chance of winning it.

On the other hand the halfsheet (indeed best poster for this title) for The
Killer Shrews already notched up $400 before I could even click the bid button
and this poster was not in the best condition by all means.

One thing's for sure, by the time I wanna sell my posters off, they're probably
not in fashion.
Wim

Op 16 nov 2009, om 17:03 heeft Walton, Jeffrey het volgende geschreven:

For I was outbid on every single item in the Heritage auction....every
item….didn’t get any of them….oh well..more money for next time I guess

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all
copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and
(iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware that any
message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by persons
other than the intended recipient. Thank you.