I'll be darned if I wasn't looking at some of your auctions just a while ago

At 10:18 PM 12/8/2009, Garth Grieder wrote:
Hello everyone at MOPO,

My name is Garth, and I collect movie posters up here in Canada.

I have been subscribed to MOPO for a few months and have been enjoying much of the discussion.

I thought I would post my first message to MOPO regarding some eBay auctions I have listed this evening.

I finally took the time to photograph some of my collection, and I have decided to list the following on eBay tonight:

Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein 1946 One Sheet
All Through the Night 1942 Three Sheet
Battling Butler (Buster Keaton) 1926 Insert
Rear Window Half Sheet Style B
Double Indemnity Half Sheet
A Day at the Races Midget WC
Day at the Races TC
Angels w Dirty Faces LC's
I am a Fugitive From a Chain Gang LC's
Love Me Tender and King Creole 3Sheets
The Raven Reel Art HS
Harvey 3 Sheet
White Heat Insert
Them! Insert
Notorious French 1P
Hurrell Double Portfolio 16x20"
Great O'Malley and City for Conquest TC
The Birds OS

plus more!

I have also listed some original Garfield, Dennis the Menace and Popeye comic strip art.

eBay user ID: umgriede

And a link to my eBay store: <http://stores.ebay.com/The-Vintage-Movie-Poster-Store>http://stores.ebay.com/The-Vintage-Movie-Poster-Store

Thank you for looking, and I am glad to have finally posted to MOPO!

Garth
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com