Steve

From: rgv1...@live.com
To: jpotok...@ca.rr.com; mopo-l@listserv.american.edu
Subject: RE: [MOPO] New to MOPO & FS: Some Rare Items on eBay
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 22:23:18 -0600

Let me echo the admiration of your collection, Garth.   Great pieces all.
One thing that I am curious about.... and this really goes out to the dealers
on MoPo who have handled late 30's Warner paper.
I really like those two prime scene cards from  ANGELS WITH DIRTY
FACES.....They are killers.    What I am curious about is the fact
that they are on flat stock paper which Garth notes in their description.   I
was not aware that the original release 1938 cards were on
flat stock as well as the linen-textured stock which I am familiar with.    Are
they more rare?   I've seen the linen-textured ones but not
flat stock ones before from the original 1938 release.

awaiting illumination,
Steve