  From: Garth Grieder
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 5:18 PM
  Subject: [MOPO] New to MOPO & FS: Some Rare Items on eBay

  Hello everyone at MOPO,

  My name is Garth, and I collect movie posters up here in Canada.

  I have been subscribed to MOPO for a few months and have been enjoying much
of the discussion.

  I thought I would post my first message to MOPO regarding some eBay auctions
I have listed this evening.

  I finally took the time to photograph some of my collection, and I have
decided to list the following on eBay tonight:

  Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein 1946 One Sheet
  All Through the Night 1942 Three Sheet
  Battling Butler (Buster Keaton) 1926 Insert
  Rear Window Half Sheet Style B
  Double Indemnity Half Sheet
  A Day at the Races Midget WC
  Day at the Races TC
  Angels w Dirty Faces LC's
  I am a Fugitive From a Chain Gang LC's
  Love Me Tender and King Creole 3Sheets
  The Raven Reel Art HS
  Harvey 3 Sheet
  White Heat Insert
  Them! Insert
  Notorious French 1P
  Hurrell Double Portfolio 16x20"
  Great O'Malley and City for Conquest TC
  The Birds OS

  plus more!

  I have also listed some original Garfield, Dennis the Menace and Popeye comic
strip art.

  eBay user ID: umgriede

  And a link to my eBay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/The-Vintage-Movie-Poster-Store

  Thank you for looking, and I am glad to have finally posted to MOPO!

  Garth