To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] fleaBay Hikes FVF Rates on over $25 to 9%

Hi Richard --- I have to disagree with you on this one. I think most
dealers would prefer this, especially if you list for $.99 or under for
which there will be no listing fees. If you list at a price above $.99,
the insertion fees will be drastically reduced. I think this is a smart
move because the dealer only winds up paying a 9% commission if the item
sells.

FRANC