To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] fleaBay Hikes FVF Rates on over $25 to 9%

Pretty substantial hike for listing items in a basic store also. Before you could list an item at $24.99 or less for 3 cents and renew it every 30 days for the same price. Now that price is going to 20 cents an item. Probably be at 35 cents in 2011 and 50 cents by 2012. After that, it doesn't matter because of course, the world ends in 2012.

Dave Smith
Reel Deals