lol you never know he might go for it, us poster fans deserve more :-)

Yes, it's a wonder how he has time for all these movies and other direcotrs for
that matter.

I'm looking forward to Sinatra, now that should be good!

Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 10:26:11 -0500
From: speedys...@aol.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] mopo - Scorseses posters on Morning news
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Wouldn't mind at all, tho it was only meant as a humorous aside, and I fear
he may have a few more pressing projects up his sleeve. I'm still
waiting in anticipation for his documentary on British film that he's been
working on with Ms Schoonmaker for xx years now. With that, directing major new
feature films, and restoring old ones, he's certainly not a man who likes to
sit
still.

Paul
www.movieposterstudio.com