From: Kevin Conway <treasur...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] mopo - Scorseses posters on Morning news
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Friday, February 19, 2010, 7:57 PM

#yiv614590815 {font-family:Geneva, Arial, Helvetica,
sans-serif;font-size:10pt;font-family:arial,
sans-serif;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}#yiv614590815 p{margin:0px;}
Yeah, HC would have probably been the ideal choice , he was always considered
the "modern SInatra" PLUS he had the VOICE....no faking it there

#yiv614590815 {font-family:Geneva, Arial, Helvetica,
sans-serif;font-size:10pt;font-family:arial,
sans-serif;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}#yiv614590815 p{margin:0px;}
SInatra COULD have been one of his most memorable masterpieces, had he chosen
someone more WORHTY to play SInatra, like Nicholson, Hopkins, or even De Niro.
BUT, DiCaprio??  Ughh!