I think what Michael is getting at is that the poster has 1A on the bottom left.

I have seen posters from 1990 onwards with Style A, B, C, D etc for different
variations but never with a number, was there ever a 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B type of
vartiations?

Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 11:33:34 -0800
From: sa...@comic-art.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] STYLE 1A
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

in my experience, the A has always been a reference to a one sheet
size

At 09:17 AM 2/24/2010, Michael B wrote:

The
letters A or B appear on posters to indicate the STYLE of the poster when
there were differentstyles .  (Even C and D when there were 4
styles.)

But, when there was only one style, would the studio have stated 1A
?

By way of example, below is the link of one of bruce's current auction
titles.  I own this style and was not aware that there were other
one sheet styles.....but the posters state 1A.   Was there
another style, or did the studiio list it as A when they only had one
style?

http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?function=detail&Auction_uid1=1720680

michael

Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at