Newbies I guess work in different ways to the norm. No problem with that to me.
I was one too, who took a while to get the hang of the whole poster buying
thang.

Upping a bid in $2 increments is fine too... Money is tight. Great way to wear
down someone hoping they have to leave to catch a bus!

Looking at the bid history, you were bidding in $2 increments too!!! From the
other bidders point of view, you likely look like a shill bidder as you finally
lost the auction after placing 20 or more bids. I'd say the other chap should
be the one kicking up a stink about you! Are you a shill bidder??? Best not to
make accusations without some definitive proof, especially the way your message
read to me that Rich was somehow involved. Besides, no site can prevent shill
bidding, while allowing bidding. Best to say here on MOPO, "hey MOPO'ers, I was
outbid on MPB, what do you think about this bidder... anything look odd?" I
reckon you should get better at loosing (sic)

http://www.movieposterbid.com/bidhist.asp?id=60035

Steve E