I've been keeping my eye on the western skyline, wondering when the mushroom
cloud would develop in that direction, say over Vegas.
John W

________________________________
From: Richard Halegua Comic Art <sa...@comic-art.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Thu, April 15, 2010 2:13:41 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] My expirence with Rich tonight

DOUGLAS
WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA?

MAYBE YOU MISSED THE "1700 MEMBERS" POST A FEW WEEKS BACK. WE GET NEW MEMBERS
EVERYDAY AND WE GOT 8 NEW MEMBERS YESTERDAY WHO CLEARLY JOINED JUST TO BID ON
THE OVERSIZED POSTERS

MAYBE YOU THINK I SHOULD START OUT MY BIDDERS WITH A FEEDBACK RATING OF 100 OR
MAYBE I SHOULD MAKE IT 500, SO THAT THEY LOOK LIKE THEY'VE BEEN WINNING STUFF
FOR A LONG TIME I GUESS HUH??

WHAT WAS YOUR FEEDBACK THE FIRST TIME YOU BID? WAS IT 100 OR 500 OR WAS IT A
BIG FAT "ZERO" JUST LIKE THE FEEDBACK SCORE OF SAMIAM

EVEN FURTHER, MPB HAS MANY MEMBERS THAT HAVE BEEN REGISTERED FOR YEARS - SOME
SINCE 2004 - AND STILL HAVE A 0 RATING BECAUSE THEY HAVE BOUGHT NOTHING IN ALL
THOSE YEARS. ONE GOOD EXAMPLE IS THE BUYER WHO WON THE FERRIS BUELLER POSTER IN
JANUARY. REGISTERED IN 2004.. WON HIS FIRST POSTER IN 2010

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR SPREADING UNFOUNDED COMMENTS LIKE THIS
BULLSHIT AND YES YOUR COMMENT IS TOTAL BULLSHIT BECAUSE IT IS ENTIRELY WITHOUT
MERIT.

YOUR COMMENT IS  10,000% BULLSHIT

THERE IS NO SHILL BIDDING GOING ON, ON MOVIEPOSTERBID.COM AND YOUR FOUNDATION
(OR BASIS) FOR CLAIMING THERE IS IS SO WITHOUT MERIT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU
COULD EMBARRASS YOURSELF WITH SUCH COMMENTS IN THIS PUBLIC FORUM

RICH