From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of Kirby
McDaniel
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 12:15 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Memories of MoPo Past

WHAT? No one remembers The Spelling Police?  How soon they forget.

Kirby

Kirby McDaniel

MovieArt Original Film Posters

P.O. Box 4419

Austin TX 78765-4419

512 479 6680  www.movieart.net

mobile 512 589 5112

On Apr 21, 2010, at 10:07 AM, Shelly Whitworth-King wrote:

I remember .... in no particular order

general 'eBay sucks' emails
the 'Spelling Police'
LAMP
Fakes
Tom Loce
Susan Olson's fire
Donnie
Slabbing
Jon Warren
Grading posters .... the thorny issue!
Eugene Hughes
the 'Bruce' epic
David Kusumoto's multi-part emails
more 'eBay sucks' emails
Minty Whites
The Professor
Frank Santos
Piss 'n' vinegar on a regular basis but not so much now ... sadly(hee-hee)!
Dodgy restorers and court cases

And that's just off the top of my head!

Shelly

  _____

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 14:51:25 +0100
From: evan...@blueyonder.co.uk
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

anyone remember Al Shevy?

Yes, owes me a Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer 1 sht (rare style).