From: Martin May <wdpos...@aol.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Wed, April 21, 2010 8:15:42 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Memories of MoPo Past

I remember buying from Bruce's printed catalogs back in the old days.... it was
first come first served and you called in your list BY PHONE and left it on his
answering machine....when was that Bruce? 91, 92?. . or was it even earlier
around 85 - 87? I even looked forward to scouring tiny MCW handwritten lists in
ads for posters for sale......
Back when there were only a few early poster collectors out here,  I bought my
first Abbott and Costello poster from Rudi for $60 here on MOPO.       Martin