From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of JOHN REID
Vintage Movie Memorabilia
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 7:57 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Movie Poster artist??

Changing the subject slightly from fleas and dead camels, I wonder if anyone

can help with identifying the signature of this movie poster artist..
http://www.johnreid.helpinghost.com/RAZORBACKSIG.jpg

The signature appears on the US artwork of Razorback

Regards
John

Website: www.moviemem.com

JOHN REID VINTAGE MOVIE MEMORABILIA