Now that name Al Shevy rang a bell to me, and I checked in my older email
folder:

In September 2005 in bought posters from him on ebay (his ID back then:
coolstuff159 ) for

$292,74

And never received anything! Unfortunately it was too late to file a paypal
claim, or even leave neg. feedback I think.

He first told me can't take paypal (wonder why) and 3 weeks later he said I
could pay with paypal now, which I did then (I think he only had 1-2
negative feedbacks) I never received anything then, and only got one reply
from him about when and how they were sent, saying sth like: 'I took them to
the post office'

Included was a Henry artwork style, Pulp Fiction Quad, Lost highway 1sh.

So Al, you still owe me $292,74 or these or other posters. How's that?

Wolfgang Jahn

Kinoart.net