I actually quite like the name Peanut, gotta be better than having a big head
lol Thanks for the insult though, I'm honoured.

It still didn't avoid the point that you still owe people money and are nothing
more than a criminal. People will find out your new eBay name trust me, I for
one will warn people on my forum and im sure other forums will follow suit.

I got a private message from Scorsese actually so am pleases I did try. Not
sure why you thought it was a crazy idea to be honest, you sound like a very
angry person with some kind of deep routed personal issues. I'm guessing your
single, never had a long term girlfriend and still live with your grandma.

Come on little man, cough up what you owe people and act like a grown man not a
school kiddy.