LOL

At 02:53 PM 4/22/2010, Al Shevy wrote:
This is my last reply. There are rules here and Ive broken some of them. I apologize for that. I replied in kind and I should have just hit delete. It is hard. Im just sick of some of the stuff I see on here and people say stuff that is total BS. I was personally attacked. A nono. I did it in response. Im not going to do this anymore. Its a stupid waste of time. I will not make accusations anymore. I ask the same. I know Rich who thinks he speaks for MOPO needs to just plain SHUT UP. You do not speak for MOPO. KENWICK who is the one who mentioned me and I called a IDIOT said his piece and moved on. I am doing the same.
Thank You
AL
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Halegua Comic Art" <sa...@comic-art.com>
To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] AW: [MOPO] Memories of MoPo Past

Andy

that's because his defense is teh defense of a thief..

first he says he sold me all kinds of stuff, BUT HE NEVER SOLD ME ANYTHING
only fools of the first caliber would fall for his whiney "why does everyone hate me" bs.

people hate you Al because as can be seen from the small number of complaints about you since yesterday - you are an obvious thief, and that's aside from being an ignorant, self absorbed moron.

You spout like a broken sewage pipe and it's all the same effluent.

I have no doubt your family lineage is better for the world when it is not reproducing. Thankfully, it's obvious as Andy says, you probably never had a long term relationship with a woman. Probably you never had a long term relationship with anyone, including your parents.

The MoPo membership will be happy when you once again slink off into your gutter and we're all happy that once again, you've been exposed for the dishonest person and sewage eating fool you are

Rich