From: Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com>
Date:         Tue, 4 May 2010 21:08:15
To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Quick simple question

It was at Christie's East. Sotheby's turned me down cold, and Christie's was
willing to take a gamble on it only in their bargain basement section known
as Christie's East.

I hope I live long enough to see another collection half as great as the
Dyas collection that was sold in my first two auctions in 1990 and 1991 (and
I also had the great horror collection in the 1991 auction).

Bruce