Remember how the room completely filled up just before it began (including
standing room), and they had to put up a speaker outside, so that the people
who couldn't get in could hear the bidding? And remember how many posters
went over the estimates, and how several went five times the estimate? Of
course that was a tribute to just how great those previously unseen posters
were.

Just about every notable collector and dealer was there. I joked to Jose
Carpio right before the auction began that if a bomb went off in that room
there would no longer be a hobby!

Bruce