  From: channinglylethomson
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 7:39 AM
  Subject: [MOPO] Article on EBAY's Recent Problems

  Ebay's traffic has dropped since removing Store Inventory Listings and
putting everything into Fixed Price Listings.  Year to year for the middle of
Spring, business traffic is off from about 60 Million to 50 Million.  There's
some discussion of this situation in the following article:

  http://www.auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y10/m05/i19/s01

  Any comments would be of interest,

  Thanks, Channing
  Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com