Was that the withdrawn advance or the one they used?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: JOHN REID Vintage Movie Memorabilia
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 11:00 AM
  Subject: [MOPO] Batman - Heritage question

  Just had a query from a customer about the Batman (1989) advance one sheet.
They are saying it should measure 27" x 41" but the one I have measures 27" x
40".

  I had a look through the Heritage archives to see what they had sold and
there have been a number of advance one sheets auctioned. The interesting thing
is that the meaurements vary for this poster with different sales from 27" x
40" to 27" x 40.5" to 27" x 41". I dont know if this is because the posters
actually varied in size or if there was just an error in listing the actual
size (understandible if they are slightly smaller than the usual US one sheet).

  Can anyone shed any light on what the actual size of the advance should be?

  Regards
  John

  Website: www.moviemem.com

  JOHN REID VINTAGE MOVIE MEMORABILIA