Just because a poster is from the 30s doesn't make it worth $99

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Glenn Taranto
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 2:53 PM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Would you buy.....? Wy I asked...

  I was curious because I have two linen backed one sheets I'm selling on eBay
right now. Both are listed at 99.99. With a couple more to follow next week.

  I can't believe they wouldn't sell at this price no matter what the graphics.

  I decided I wasn't going to bombard MOPO with another ho-hum listing only to
annoy people.

  If anyone is interested. I am also offering free shipping on one of the
posters. If you took more than one the shipping would still be free!

  Here is the link to my auctions...

  http://shop.ebay.com/gomex/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

  Best -

  Glenn