  From: Bruce Hershenson
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2010 6:00 AM
  Subject: [MOPO] 7,500 and adding more bidders everyday!

  We recently added our 7,500th registered bidder! We have more movie paper
bidders than ANY other auction site, and our results prove that.

  It has been suggested that we auction more movie paper items per week (actual
auctions, not fixed price sales masquerading as auctions) than the entire eBay
site!

  Of course, had the suits who run eBay not been so insanely greedy and
endlessly raised fees, we would likely still be selling there, and eBay might
well be stronger than ever.

  Bruce Hershenson and the other 27 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
  P.O. Box 874
  West Plains, MO 65775
  Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
  our site
  our auctions