Bruce

Ebay  is not the only one in the world "insanely  greedy".  All one has to
do is go to ebay, search movie posters and sort by  highest price first.
You will get page after page of "insaaaaaane"  prices.  These prices do not
help the movie poster collecting world or  ebay.

Claude

In a message dated 8/21/2010 9:00:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,