Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 12:20:18 -0800
From: neiljawor...@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: [MOPO] It Happened One Night Restoration
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

hallo mopers

there are two It Happened One Night wcs on ebay just now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HAPPENED-ONE-NIGHT-MOVIE-POSTER-1934-WC-CLARK-GABLE-/130452762410?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e5f972f2a#ht_7905wt_1446

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/HAPPENED-ONE-NIGHT-1934-WC-MOVIE-POSTER-/220711323846?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33636b88c6#ht_908wt_932

i'm wondering what people think of the majorly restored copy.  does it work for
you?  is it still desirable?  i won't be buying either and i have no dog in
this race but i thought it might be an interesting topic to discuss.

cheers
neil