Happy Birthday Sue.  What a lovely gift!

Toochis

________________________________
From: Susan Heim <filmfantast...@msn.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Tue, December 14, 2010 1:34:49 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] It Happened One Night Restoration

 No problem all. I'm just glad I got it and it wil be on the wall by years
end!!
I framed a mint copy of one about 4 months ago that the customer paid several
thousand dollars for, so this one will be on my wall and whenever I do sell it,
I can give exact information where the restoration was done. It was really most
of the blank top and none of the artwork, except a tad bit of the ends of
Colbert's hair.

Sue