he's had that relisted 3x the past month & each time the price went down.

I almost pulled the trigger at $650 and I was really shocked it hadn't sold then.
$500 is a great price

At 01:34 PM 12/14/2010, Susan Heim wrote:
No problem all. I'm just glad I got it and it wil be on the wall by years end!! I framed a mint copy of one about 4 months ago that the customer paid several thousand dollars for, so this one will be on my wall and whenever I do sell it, I can give exact information where the restoration was done. It was really most of the blank top and none of the artwork, except a tad bit of the ends of Colbert's hair.

Sue

----------
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 16:30:37 -0500
From: rixpost...@aol.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] It Happened One Night Restoration
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Sorry, Sue. I said Neil should get his commission before I realized it was you who bought it!
                                                   Rick

In a message dated 12/14/2010 1:23:37 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, filmfantast...@msn.com writes:
Hello all,
Well, Lindsey was kind on his "major" restoration claim. I know, as I am the one who had it done and then framed it. It was beautiful and only some text fixed and the top banner recreated. He wasn't planning on selling it, but as mentioned, decided to do so for holiday money. So, I just bought it. I've wanted that card for years and it was beautiful. Thank you Neil for alerting me to it!! Happy holidays everyone. This is my birthday gift to myself.

Sue
<http://www.hollywoodposterframes.com/>www.hollywoodposterframes.com