My email DID NOT come to me "on behalf of Henry Karp".  It  came from
_murph79...@aol.com_ (mailto:murph79...@aol.com)

Let's not make a statement that it was not anonymous when you don't  read
the email attached.  Look down below and show me where it states from  Henry
Karp.

In a message dated 12/15/2010 9:58:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,