From: Claude Litton <twoni...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] MOPO FA- Linen-backed one-sheets (40s-70s) and poster shop
informa...
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2010, 9:51 AM

Sorry Kirby

It is always dangerous to name some people and omit others.
You should be right up there with the rest of them.  I also left out Rich
in Las Vegas, Sean and Rick Ryan, Framin'  Sue and Dreamin' Tom.

Since you got me on this I am certain we will now hear from all of
those I omitted.  For those please understand you are named under
the    "etc., etc., etc." and not left out.

Claude

In a message dated 12/15/2010 8:56:04 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,